For Children, Young and Old, Who Love Christmas!
All the sheds have different Christmas-themed events and everyone moves from place to place to sample each new experience.
Causey Farm comes alive with a festive atmosphere – as we celebrate Christmas with all the traditional charm and magic you’d expect. There’s a chill in the air. The farm animals are in for the winter and the baby lambs will soon be born. We hear laughter and “Wows” across the old farmyard – the time has come to celebrate and we do it in style here at Causey Farm.
Christmas at Causey Farm Includes:
- Visiting Santa’s house and help Mrs Claus pack his bag for the big journey.
- Slide down into the toy workshop and play with the toys Santa has ready for packing.
- Make your way through the Elves’ door to Santa’s Parlour.
- Listen carefully, is that a noise on the roof? You’d never know who might arrive down the chimney – and of course he has a gift for all the children – Hope your name is on one of his parcels!
- Follow the Bethlehem Trail to the stable where Mary and Joseph take care of their new arrival, watched over by the cows, donkeys, sheep and lambs.
- Visit Christmas Cottage to experience an old Irish Christmas; Make a wish as you stir the pudding!
- And of course don’t forget to Visit the reindeer as they relax before their big night.
- Causey Christmas Experience lasts one and a half hours!
Booking for Causey Christmas Experience 2016
Please select your chosen time and date from the calendar below to create your booking:
(Note: All available dates are in green. When you click on the date you will see the available times.)
If you have any queries please contact us:
Landine: +353 46 9434 135 or
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the programme last?
Groups start every 30 minutes and the programme lasts an hour and a half.
Should I arrive early?
You should try to arrive about 15 minutes before your scheduled start time to ensure that you have the best experience possible.
Is it all outside?
No all the parts of the experience are in different venues around the farmyard but you do need to walk between the seven venues as the programme progresses.
What clothes are suitable?
Dress very warmly with lots of layers, hats and gloves. If the weather is wet wear wellies (children will find puddles!), otherwise old shoes are best.
Can I bring my camera?
Yes – you are very welcome to bring your camera or camcorder. We have a professional photographer and these photos cost an additional €10 but this is completely optional.
Do you have any other tips or suggestions?
It is a good idea to bring a bag for the presents.
If you cancel more than seven days before your booking date we will give you a full refund. If you need to cancel less than seven days and up to 24 hours from your booking time we will offer a full credit note or a 50% refund.
All tickets are transferable. Contact us to arrange this (a €5 administration fee applies)