Causey Christmas Experience
For Children, Young and Old, Who Love Christmas!
All the sheds have different Christmas-themed events and everyone moves from place to place to sample each new experience.
Causey Farm comes alive with a festive atmosphere – as we celebrate Christmas with all the traditional charm and magic you’d expect. There’s a chill in the air. The farm animals are in for the winter and the baby lambs will soon be born. We hear laughter and “Wows” across the old farmyard – the time has come to celebrate and we do it in style here at Causey Farm.
Christmas at Causey Farm Includes:
- Visiting Santa’s house and help Mrs Claus pack his bag for the big journey.
- Slide down into the toy workshop and play with the toys Santa has ready for packing.
- Make your way through the Elves’ door to Santa’s Parlour.
- Listen carefully, is that a noise on the roof? You’d never know who might arrive down the chimney – and of course he has a gift for all the children – Hope your name is on one of his parcels!
- Follow the Bethlehem Trail to the stable where Mary and Joseph take care of their new arrival, watched over by the cows, donkeys, sheep and lambs.
- Visit Christmas Cottage to experience an old Irish Christmas; Make a wish as you stir the pudding!
- And of course don’t forget to Visit the reindeer as they relax before their big night.
- Causey Christmas Experience lasts one and a half hours!
Booking for Causey Christmas Experience 2018
Causey Christmas Experience 2018 promises to be our best ever having been completely sold out in 2017!
Bookings for Christmas 2018 will open on August 1st.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the programme last?
Groups start every 30 minutes and the programme lasts an hour and a half.
Should I arrive early?
You should try to arrive about 15 minutes before your scheduled start time to ensure that you have the best experience possible.
Is it all outside?
No all the parts of the experience are in different venues around the farmyard but you do need to walk between the seven venues as the programme progresses.
What clothes are suitable?
Dress very warmly with lots of layers, hats and gloves. If the weather is wet wear wellies (children will find puddles!), otherwise old shoes are best.
Can I bring my camera?
Yes – you are very welcome to bring your camera or camcorder. We have a professional photographer and these photos cost an additional €10 but this is completely optional.
Will Santa know anything about my child?
We ask you to fill in a very short form on check-in with the children’s names and ages and two short questions – the name and type of a family pet and a favourite family activity. It is really important that you just fill in a few words as Santa will be much more likely to use this information in conversation. He has a very short time to look at this and if he is not totally confident he will divert the conversation in another direction. We cannot guarantee that Santa will refer to this form but we will do our utmost to make sure every family has a wonderful Christmas Experience.
Do you have any other tips or suggestions?
It is a good idea to bring a bag for the presents and a pen to fill in the check-in form.
If possible please arrive here approximately fifteen minutes before your start time to allow a few minutes for check-in.
If you cancel more than seven days before your booking date we will give you a full refund (subject to a €5 administration fee, please refer to our booking Terms and Conditions). If you need to cancel less than seven days and up to 24 hours from your booking time we will offer a full credit note or a 50% refund.
We reserve the right to cancel programmes. In the event of a programme being cancelled you will be offered a transfer of time or a full refund.
All tickets are transferable. Contact us to arrange this (a €5 administration fee applies)