Plan for the Day
- Introduction to facilitators, equipment and goals for the day Identify 5 flora and fauna and look at their habitat Use various pieces of equipment to collect animals and plants
- Describe and draw the equipment used
- Identify food chains and a food web
- Qualitative and Quantitative study of area using frame quadrat
- Record results
- Look at environmental factors which may affect this ecosystem
- Show that light travels in straight lines
- Explain how shadows are formed and what happens on moving the light source or the illuminated object
- Students build a periscope, demonstrate and explain how it works.
- Bodhrán Workshop
- Bog Jumping extremely good fun but very messy so make sure you wear your OLDEST clothes and bring a complete change.
Do you want to find out more? Call us today on +353 (0)46 9434135